WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 2 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 2

Not funny

I don't know where to begin...
The voice acting was god awful with harley any effort put into the voice's but then again I don't expect you to have the metal gear solid voice cast but still...
Bottom line toilet jokes are just lame and are not funny to anyone except people who are mentally challenged and deranged. Also the art style is decent but it would appear like you try to cut corners, but i would recommend more shading and more detail gone into expressions, instead of recycling the same emotions and expressions.

I think this series can work but only if you're prepared to put some effort into it, AKA shade you're animations and stop using gradients, come up with some actual humour not just spamming toilet jokes, tell you're friends to up there game in terms of voice acting and finally don't cut corners when animating, I used to do the same thing and the movie ends up turning out (animation wise) rough and choppy.
Good luck.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Excellent

Its very rare that I see a flash movie like this, the animation was impressive and you kept my interest, I'm not a huge fan of pokemon anymore but still that was brilliant.
The only thing that could of been improved would be the humans character design, I recommend looking deviant art for tutorials on how to draw anime characters.
Keep up the good work!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Flawless Victory

The animation was amazing, sounds were awesome, and the music was kick ass. 5/5

yeti knight 007 yeti knight 007

The colors were nice!

To be blunt this is a very poor effort if you want to call it that, the game was not funny to me at all, it was absolutely pointless of calling a game because there is only one option basically simple minded clicking, over all the only thing I like was the art style (pixel style) I think you should do this a again but next time add more options, find new and better ways to implement your humor though out the game.
Good luck.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Smooth

This game is really fun, how ever it does feel kinda pointless at certain parts, but the game is really fun so I can ignore it. =)
One thing you might want to look into is this glitch where I pulled down a "BELUGA" and the V-cam kind of zoomed in, and it was really hard to see what was going on. (I managed to jump on to the space shuttle lucky)
But over all great game, and you should definitely keep making games!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very fun!

This game reminds me of hedgehog launch, but this time you've got more interesting areas and environments!
This is probably one of the best and addicting games I've played on this site!