yeti knight 007 yeti knight 007

The colors were nice!

To be blunt this is a very poor effort if you want to call it that, the game was not funny to me at all, it was absolutely pointless of calling a game because there is only one option basically simple minded clicking, over all the only thing I like was the art style (pixel style) I think you should do this a again but next time add more options, find new and better ways to implement your humor though out the game.
Good luck.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Smooth

This game is really fun, how ever it does feel kinda pointless at certain parts, but the game is really fun so I can ignore it. =)
One thing you might want to look into is this glitch where I pulled down a "BELUGA" and the V-cam kind of zoomed in, and it was really hard to see what was going on. (I managed to jump on to the space shuttle lucky)
But over all great game, and you should definitely keep making games!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very fun!

This game reminds me of hedgehog launch, but this time you've got more interesting areas and environments!
This is probably one of the best and addicting games I've played on this site!

The Children of Satan The Children of Satan

lol

It was some thing to do for 2 minutes. :)

Two Point Perspective Tut Two Point Perspective Tut

Its ok

Should be made longer.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

AWESOME

I really enjoyed this quiz.

Sispri responds:

Glad you enjoyed it.

You cannot defeat OCCO You cannot defeat OCCO

oK............

The gameplay was very slow and boring,the attacks were very slow and chunky,and the frist enmey was way to hard.

Try again to make this flash game,because it not a bad game just fix the gameplay and some other things,and you should have an awesome game,o yeah fix the thing when your hit enemy hit.